Kaito KA-500 Voyager – Solar Crank Radio Cell Phone Charger Features Include:
• 7 Channel NOAA Weather Alert for local weather reports in all 50 states and built in instant alert turn-on for local weather emergencies.
• AM/FM Radio for local news, weather, music and sports and full spectrum Shortwave reception for overseas broadcasts.
• Large solar panel is adjustable up to 180 degrees for unlimited power from the sun. It uses”polycrystalline silicon solar cells”, the most advanced solar cells, used for industrial and home solar energy and will maximize light absorption and power efficiency. The KA-500 solar panel can also be charged using indoor natural light or even indoor lighting.
• Built in cell phone charger and USB port can help you keep your small electronic products charged. The Kaito KA-500 built-in cell phone charger operates by you plugging in your phone and turning the crank handle to charge your cell phone battery. You can also use the solar panel to charge your phone directly. The Kaito KA-500 comes standard with cable and 6 power adapter tips to charge most popular phone models. Additionally the KA-500 Voyager has a USB Port for charging devices such as iPod/MP3, Blackberry, cell phone and other electronics that can be charged from a USB connection. • Additional power by by the hand crank. You can use the USB Port to recharge the internal batteries directly from your computer.
• Backup power by 3 standard “AA” batteries (not included) or AC Adapter (not included). The built-in NiMH rechargeable batteries will last virtually a lifetime.
• 5-LED adjustable Reading Lamp positioned under the solar panel. A built-in long life LED flashlight and emergency flashing red light. Large tuning knobs and function buttons for easy operation. The large dynamic speaker for crisp, clear radio sound fits into this compact lightweight product. The Kaito KA-500 is also water-resistant and splash-proof casing with rubberized padded carry handle.
NO BATTERIES EVER NEEDED!